10 Things That Tell Me I'm Home & I've Been Missed
1. Sticky fingerprints everywhere...door knobs, cabinet knobs, cupboards, fridge---a friendly reminder that the clean house I left is ready to be cleaned again!
2. Kids ready for some "real" food, not another sandwich!
3. Children arguing in church the next morning over who gets to sit by Mom.
4. Cache's surprise haircut--Thank You! That needed to be done!
5. Cooper's non-stop details about the RC he researched on the internet...He couldn't wait to show me!
6. Two little blond visitors in bed with me the first night home...can you say sardines?!?
7. "Welcome Home" sign made by Shelby & Libby with a little help from Grandpa & Grandma Traveller!
8. "Welcome Home" treat...chocolate chip cookies made by Tony and kids...So, you can bake!
9. Libby's smile when she woke up and realized I was home.
10. Shelby's hug and the words, "I just love you so much!"