Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas Day

Santa Claus certainly found our home on Christmas Eve! From the fun things the kids got, it looked as though the Traveller children had been exceptionally good in 2007. Libby's favorite toy was her baby doll and purse from Tylee. Shelby liked her doll house and all its fun accessories. Cooper and Cache have been jammin' to their Ipod Nanos from the second they spotted them Christmas morning!




The funnest toy by far has been the Nintendo Wii!
It entertained everyone!






3 comments:

Nicole said...

fun fun fun! Your kids are soooo cute!

Hansen's said...

It's been to long since we've talked. Looks like you had a great christmas. Hope you are all doing well.Talk to you soon, love,nik

The Dille Family said...

I found your blog. I love the pajama tradition! We do the same thing. I need to talk to you about primary music. I hear you are the chorister??? That is what I just got called as. I'll be getting in touch with you soon.