Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MOAB

Here are a few highlights from the adventure to Moab at the beginning of May. As you can see, the blazer changed quite a bit! In my opinion, I think it turned out great! Don't let me fool you though...it still needs a few minor adjustments and the final paint job will take place this winter. In the shortness of time, it only got primed!





This trip definitely was a long time in the making and the boys (Tony, Cache, & Cooper) had a blast! It was worth every minute without Tony while he rebuilt the blazer just to hear the thrill in their voices when I talked to them on the phone and see the smile on their faces when they returned home!
Just a note to my wonderful husband...I'm glad you are passionate about this! It brings so much fun and excitement to our family and the boys love it nearly as much as you do! Thanks for spending your time creating something you can do with us and doing it so well! I love you!

3 comments:

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Looks like fun!! i'm glad they had that time together and you got a nice break with just the girls!

Dani said...

Nice Ride Tony! What a fun trip! I love the pictures with the boys in the back...I can't believe how big they are getting!

Manda L. said...

I love the moab pics. The little boys are soo cute leaning in the back. What great memories to have with their dad.