Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Baby Turns 3!

It seems that our kids birthdays last at least a week. It was the same with Libby's 3rd birthday. We started a week before her actual birthday when Grandma Hobbs came to celebrate. She loved the cupcakes with princess rings in the shape of the letter 3. She was also in heaven with more food for her kitchen and a double stroller. Libby is still obsessed with babies. Grandpa Hobbs sent her money to buy something special just for her. She chose a purple princess backpack of course! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!

On her actual birthday we celebrated again with family and friends here. It was all about Belle...from the cake the girls help me make to her Belle dress-up gifts. It is hard to believe that our baby is three! We love you Libby!





6 comments:

Hansen's said...

Happy Birthday libby..Hope you had a fun day! Jody, I am so proud of you for finally blogging..just kidding..I love to watch your blog! Have a good day, Nicole

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Happy Birthday Libby!! You look so cute in your princess dress.

Dani said...

I can't believe she's three! She sure looks cute in her Belle dress!

It was fun to see all your summer pictures... and I have to admit, I'm glad you guys won the trophy this year (just don't tell my team I said that!)

Melanie said...

Lots of good pictures. You are a motivated person!!!
I looked for your e-mail address but can't find it...
Core Knowledge (E.D Hircsh - what your _ grader should know- I have all of the books if you are interested in looking at them)
Great Expectations (out of Oklahoma)
Singapore Math

Amanda said...

Jodi, I just found your blog through Jen's blog. Your children are adorable. It's so good to be in touch with you again.
Are you on Facebook? A lot of us from high school are and we're having a lot of fun. You should join us.

Kaylynn said...

Dang - Amanda beat me to your BLOG - I too saw your link from Jen's blog and I was going to comment last night but was interrupted by one of the children - so when I came back today there was Amanda's comment (I love you Amanda) Anyway. How are you. Your family is so fun! Amanda peer pressured me into facebook too (not much has changed since high school) It is actually fun to see people from way back when. I'm going to add you to my links if that's ok.